Members

Saturday 22 September 2012

Defend Yourselves

[I'm going to assume it's night time. xD]

Greedstar's dreams weren't peaceful at all. He was consumed by darkness and when he heard an eerie cry, he sat up immediately, only to find that the cry was real and it wasn't a cry of fear, but a battle cry. StellarClan was under attack!

"StellarClan!" Greedstar sprinted out of his den and into the clearing. Already his clanmates were attacking the enemies. "Defend the camp!" His yowl was lost as he sprang into the mass of cats, his silver eyes searching for the DuskClan camp.


Go to DuskClan to join in the battle! ^-^


[I am truely sorry for being absent for so long. I've been extremely busy with school. I was put into regular math, which is bad since this summer I realized I have dyscalculia, which is basically dyslexia with numbers. Anywho, I was put in that class and so I had to switch into apprenticeship (math for kids who need extra help, etc.), and I had to switch around my whole school schedule. I'm already failing math too. >-< I also befriended the German exchange student, and he wanted to see the town, so I had to show him. This year I'm in psychology and it is EXTREMELY boring and so homework for that has taken at least two hours to do. I hope, after I'm done my two projects, that I will be more active.]

No comments:

Post a Comment